Explain NINE ways in which truthful investigative journalism contributes to our democratic society:
NINE ways in which truthful investigative journalism contributes to our democratic society
- The role of the media is to inform society about daily events that are newsworthy.
- In a democracy, the media’s communicated, and educate.
- The media play an important role in informing citizens about their government, their rights. and freedom and their health and safety.
- Expose violations of human rights.
- Report on unlawful activities, the court and court cases.
- Expose corruption and mismanagement.
- Communicate, inform and educate and entertain.
- Shape the public’s opinion.
- Give political information that can inform voters.