On this page you will find Mathematics Grade 12 Teachers guide, as well as Mathematics Grade 12 Learners guide on pdf downloadable format. Teachers Guide helps Mathematics Teachers to know what and how to teach different Mathematics topics to learners. While Learners Guide helps learners to know how to complete different assessments, tasks and assignments for Mathematics Grade 12.
Table of Contents
List of Mathematics Grade 12 Teachers and Learners guides
Below are the latest Mathematics Guides for Teachers and Learners for Grade 12 CAPS Curriculum in South Africa.
“Vind al die Wiskunde Vak Graad 12 vorige vraestelle en memorandums in Afrikaanse taal, vanaf www.afrikaanspapers.com.”
“Find all 100s of Mathematics Subject Grade 12 previous question papers and memos in Afrikaans language, from www.afrikaanspapers.com”
About Mathematics Grade 12
Mathematics is a language that makes use of symbols and notations for describing numerical, geometric, and graphical relationships. It is a human activity that involves observing, representing, and investigating patterns and qualitative relationships in physical and social phenomena and between mathematical objects themselves. It helps to developmental processes that enhance logical and critical thinking, accuracy and problem solving that will contribute in decision-making. Mathematical problem solving enables us to understand the world (physical, social and economic) around us, and, most of all, to teach us to think creatively.
Topics covered in Mathematics Grade 12
Below are the topics covered in Mathematics Grade 12:
- Patterns, Sequences and Series
- Functions and Interverse Functions
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- Finance, Growth and Decay
- Trigonometry: Compound and Double Angle Identities
- Trigonometry: Problem Solving in Two and Three Dimentions
- Differential Calculus
- Analytical Geometry
- Euclidean Geometry
- Counting Principles and Probability
Hey, Grade 12 Learners. My Courses portal has everything you needed to ace your matric exams, tests, assessments, research tasks, and assignments. Feel free to explore all resources for grade 12 learners, such as Study Guides, Department of Basic Education Past Exam Papers with Memos, and Speech Topics.
Have you made your career choice yet?
Now that you have made it all the way from your 1st grade to the final (Grade 12) grade, have you made up your mind about what career you want to pursue after matric? Have a look at the below questions and click on the links for more information:
Do you know:
- If you want to study at a University or College?
- What career or course/qualification do you plan to pursue after school?
- What subjects you will need to study for this career?
- How will you pay for your studies?
Don’t miss these:
APS Score Calculator
Did You See These?
- Mathematics Grade 12 Investigation 2024 Term 1
- Grade 12 March Maths Past Papers and Memos
- 50+ Grade 12 Mathematics Past question papers and memos pdf
- Wiskunde (Mathematics) CAPS Document pdf – Lesson Plans for FET Phase Grade 10 – 12
- Do you know Why is 57 not a Prime Number?
- Latest Grade 12 Mathematics Question Papers and Memos pdf
- Grade 12 Mathematics (Maths) Revision Notes and Learning Materials
- Analytical Geometry Grade 12 Exercises: Questions and Answers pdf
Send Us a WhatsApp Message
065 380 8708
My Courses Editor