Reasons why Oxbridge Academy Distance Learning is the Best
At Oxbridge Academy, you can choose from a wide range of distance learning courses.
The distance learning courses are available in all of the fields listed below, and are offered via correspondence. This means that you are able to study your course from home. You receive your study material via post or courier, and you submit your assignments via e-mail, via the online Student Portal, or via post.
Advantages of Distance Learning at Oxbridge Academy
- It gives students greater access to education. Students who are unable to attend classes due to disabilities, or due to family responsibilities, may be able to further their studies via distance learning.
- It is more affordable. Students can save money by not having to travel to classes.
- It gives students the option to work and study at the same time. Because distance learning students are free to study according to their own schedules, they can easily fit in their studies around their work commitments.
- It allows students to study at their own pace. Students won’t be under pressure to keep up with the rest of the class, and they won’t be held back by slower students. They can also choose how much time to spend on each section of the course material.
- It allows students to choose from a wider variety of courses. Students aren’t limited to studying courses that are offered by academic institutions in their geographical areas.
- It helps students to develop valuable skills. Students will be able to improve their self-discipline, sense of responsibility, time management, and independent thinking skills by studying largely on their own via distance learning.
- It presents students with fewer distractions. While the social aspect of campus life often distracts students from their studies, distance learning makes it easier for students to remain focused.