Do you know how long it takes to study Safety Management course at Unisa? Well, let’s find out. Unisa is the largest open distance learning institution in Africa and the longest-standing dedicated distance education university in the world. Unisa enrolls nearly one-third of all South African students.
The main purposes to study Safety Management course at Unisa is that you will acquire competencies (knowledge, skills, norms and values) in order to interpret legislation relevant to safety management and implement these aspects within a work environment. Aspects associated with safety management are included in this module with full recognition of basic philosophical points of departure in the science of safety management.
Table of Contents
How long does it take to study Safety Management at Unisa?
How long does it take to study Safety Management at Unisa? To successfully complete Safety Management Diploma Programme you will need a minimum of three years to study. At Unisa, learning involves the use of blended techniques such as integrated and mixed media, and courseware with various modalities for learning development, facilitation and support. Going forward, Unisa aims to harness the immense potential of information and communications technology to provide our students with an inherently online teaching and learning experience
Safety Management Courses at Unisa
Don’t miss these:
APS Score Calculator
Did You See These?
- What are the Requirements to Study Teaching at Unisa
- Courses that Require 20 Points or Low at Unisa
- Social Auxiliary Work, how long does it takes to study at Unisa
- Pathway to Becoming a Lecturer at the University of South Africa (UNISA)
- Early Childhood Development Education Courses at Unisa: requirements and Application Info
- Business Management, how long does it takes to study at Unisa
- Where can you study Teaching part time in South Africa
- Forensic Science, how long does it takes to study at Unisa
Send Us a WhatsApp Message
065 380 8708
My Courses Editor