Do you know how long it takes to study Social Auxiliary Work course at Unisa? Well, let’s find out. Unisa is the largest open distance learning institution in Africa and the longest-standing dedicated distance education university in the world. Unisa enrolls nearly one-third of all South African students.
Table of Contents
How long does it take to study Social Auxiliary Work at Unisa?
How long does it take to study Social Auxiliary Work at Unisa? To successfully complete Social Auxiliary Work Certificate Programme you will need a minimum of one (1) year to study. At Unisa, learning involves the use of blended techniques such as integrated and mixed media, and courseware with various modalities for learning development, facilitation and support. Going forward, Unisa aims to harness the immense potential of information and communications technology to provide our students with an inherently online teaching and learning experience
Social Auxiliary Work Courses at Unisa
- Higher Certificate in Social Auxiliary Work
- SOCIAL AUXILIARY WORK – Unisa
- Introduction to Social Auxiliary Work to Social Work
Don’t miss these:
APS Score Calculator
Did You See These?
- What are the Requirements to Study Teaching at Unisa
- Courses that Require 20 Points or Low at Unisa
- APS Score Requirements for Social Work (4 years) Studies at UJ for 2025
- Pathway to Becoming a Lecturer at the University of South Africa (UNISA)
- Early Childhood Development Education Courses at Unisa: requirements and Application Info
- Business Management, how long does it takes to study at Unisa
- SACSSP Registration Requirements: How to Register
- APS Score Requirements for Development Studies Degree Studies at UJ for 2023
Send Us a WhatsApp Message
065 380 8708
My Courses Editor