If you are interested to study at University of Cape Town (UCT) for 2023, there are 5 important things you need to take into consideration before submitting your online application, such as: which course you want to apply,
#ONE: Know what courses are offered at University of Cape Town (UCT) for 2023
As different universities offer different qualifications in various career fields, as well as the types of qualifications and courses, University of Cape Town (UCT) offers an outstanding courses variety for undergraduates, postgraduates, as well as postdoc programmes which can be found below:
- Undergraduate courses:
- Bachelor Degrees
#TWO: Know what APS Score is Requirements
After identifying a course that you would like to study at University of Cape Town (UCT) for 2023, you should know what APS Score is required. Better advice would be, to assess yourself based on your Grade 11 final results and calculate your APS score according to University of Cape Town (UCT) standards and subject requirements. Remember, APS scores differ from university to university.
#THREE: Know the exact Application Dates and deadlines at University of Cape Town (UCT)
University of Cape Town (UCT) has its own application dates and deadlines for normal applications, as well as late applications.
#FOUR: Meet all Application Requirements
University of Cape Town (UCT) has a set of application requirements for local as well as international prospective students. The application requirements also vary based on the level of the qualification you are applying for (undergraduate and postgraduate).
Common Application requirements
Below are the most common application requirements that University of Cape Town (UCT) might want from both local and international prospective students:
- Valid email address (gmail, yahoo, outlook, or any).
- Meet the specific APS score requirements for the course that you are applying for.
- Certified and individually scanned documents if completed Grade 12.
- Certified document required when applying online (not applicable to applicants currently in grade 12 or internal transfer/Senior applicants).
- Ensure that the scanned file is a maximum of 512KB
- All documents are scanned in any of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg or gif
- Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
- Alternatively, documents can be emailed to email@example.com with the provisional reference/student number noted in the subject line of the email.
Requirements for international students:
- Final School Results
- Valid Passport or Identity Documents or Birth Certificate
- Sworn English Translation of documents (Documents issued in any language other than English
- Provide proof of the English Proficiency where English was not used as a medium of learning and teaching
#FIVE: Submit your application
University of Cape Town (UCT) welcomes online application form submission, as well as manual form submission. However, please confirm with the institution first.